Adventure Bay Family Water Park - Current Promotions
Adventure Bay Marks Milestone Canada Day with Special Admission and Support for W.E. Care For Kids
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Presented by WFCU Credit Union invites the community to enjoy special admission on this very special Canada Day as the community continues to celebrate Canda150, all while supporting a very worthy cause. Adventure Bay will mark our nation’s birthday on July 1 with special admission of $12 for adults and $7 for children under 12, with $2 from each admission to be donated in support of W.E. Care For Kids.
This special event is made possible thanks to support from Windsor Regional Hospital Foundation, W.E. Care For Kids, AM800, TVCogeco, CTV and Windsor Essex Local Immigration Partnership.
Celebrate 150 years of Canada from 10am to 8pm, and enjoy our giant water slides, wave pool, tot loch and more!
Adventure Bay Kicks Off New Summer Memberships
The next round of handy short-term memberships is now available from Adventure Bay Family Water Park Presented by WFCU Credit Union. As with our popular March Break memberships enjoyed earlier this year, water park adventurers who’d like a smaller term than the original one-year variety can now sign up for a Summer Membership, valid July 1 to September 4, 2017.
Come as often as you’d like, and experience a full summer of fun for one great price (less than the price of three regular visits!):
· Guests under 42 inches tall: $35
(and remember, if you are under 3 ... you are free!)
· Guests 42 inches tall and over: $48
Learn to Snorkel
- Join our talented instructors on an underwater adventure in the water park. This class is perfect for families going away on holidays, or for anyone looking to master the basics of snorkeling before heading out into open water. The class will include information on how to fit a mask, use fins, as well as the opportunity to try out equipment in various water depths. This is recommended for anyone who has completed Swimmer 2 or equivalent and will involve both shallow and deep water.
River Resistance Circuit
- Harness the power of water and learn to manipulate the liquid gym to improve fitness or add another dimension to your existing exercise routine. This 1-hour long class will feature a variety of resistance training stations using the Lazy River, Activity Pool and Wave Pool in Adventure Bay Family Water Park. Classes will include a warm-up, cardiovascular conditioning, strength and muscle toning, as well as cool down and stretch. This class is a medium to high intensity class and is not recommended for beginner aqua fit participants.
- This unique swim class for parents and tots (6-18 months) is a great combination of fitness and fun for everyone. Each 45 minute class includes an aquafit workout for parents that is fun and interactive for them and their child. Prerequisite: Ages 6 - 18 months; Note: one parent and one child per class.
To register for the programs listed above, visit us in person, call 519-974-AQUA(2782), or register online at www.reconnectwindsor.ca
Go with the Flow(Rider)!
There’s something for everyone at Adventure Bay Family Water Park! You’ve asked for it and we’ve expanded our FlowRider program options.
Participants in the programs below must be 48 inches tall and sign a waiver. Participants under 18 years of age must have their parent/guardian review and sign the waiver. All Try-It sessions will offer the opportunity for belly and stand-up riding. The cost is $10.00 per lesson. Please note that the FlowRider is a high thrill attraction.
All Try-It Tuesdays run from 6:00pm-8:00pm and include instruction on stand-up riding.
Try-It Tuesdays - Just for Kids (ages 7 - 12)
Sep 20, Oct 11, Nov 01, Nov 22
Try-It Tuesdays - Teen Night (ages 13 - 16)
Sep 27, Oct 18, Nov 08, Nov29
Try-It Tuesdays - Girls Night Out (ages 17+)
Oct 04, Oct 25, Nov 15, Dec 06
This program is for all ages and abilities and includes instruction on stand-up riding. Join us Wednesdays from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
Surf’s Up Saturdays
Start your visit off with a lesson at 9:00am followed by unlimited riding from 10am - noon. This program is for all ages and FlowRider skill levels.
Pre-registration for Go With the Flow(Rider) programs is not required.