Adventure Bay Family Water Park - Current Promotions
March Breaking News!
Open all week! Open all day! One low weekly price! Adventure Bay is open extended hours through March Break. We are also offering a weekly membership rate so you can play again and again ... all week long!
Saturday, March 11 through Sunday, March 19, 2017:
- $18 for guests under 42 inches tall
- $27 for guests 42 inches tall and over
- Guests aged 2 and under are free
Adventure Bay Family Water Park Presented by WFCU Credit Union is open 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. all week long, and March Break Members can visit as often as they’d like for one great price!
Regular rates for one-time visits also available.
Learn to Snorkel
- Join our talented instructors on an underwater adventure in the water park. This class is perfect for families going away on holidays, or for anyone looking to master the basics of snorkeling before heading out into open water. The class will include information on how to fit a mask, use fins, as well as the opportunity to try out equipment in various water depths. This is recommended for anyone who has completed Swimmer 2 or equivalent and will involve both shallow and deep water.
River Resistance Circuit
- Harness the power of water and learn to manipulate the liquid gym to improve fitness or add another dimension to your existing exercise routine. This 1-hour long class will feature a variety of resistance training stations using the Lazy River, Activity Pool and Wave Pool in Adventure Bay Family Water Park. Classes will include a warm-up, cardiovascular conditioning, strength and muscle toning, as well as cool down and stretch. This class is a medium to high intensity class and is not recommended for beginner aqua fit participants.
- This unique swim class for parents and tots (6-18 months) is a great combination of fitness and fun for everyone. Each 45 minute class includes an aquafit workout for parents that is fun and interactive for them and their child. Prerequisite: Ages 6 - 18 months; Note: one parent and one child per class.
To register for the programs listed above, visit us in person, call 519-974-AQUA(2782), or register online at www.reconnectwindsor.ca.
Go with the Flow(Rider)!
There’s something for everyone at Adventure Bay Family Water Park! You’ve asked for it and we’ve expanded our FlowRider program options.
Participants in the programs below must be 48 inches tall and sign a waiver. Participants under 18 years of age must have their parent/guardian review and sign the waiver. All Try-It sessions will offer the opportunity for belly and stand-up riding. The cost is $10.00 per lesson. Please note that the FlowRider is a high thrill attraction.
All Try-It Tuesdays run from 6:00pm-8:00pm and include instruction on stand-up riding.
Try-It Tuesdays - Just for Kids (ages 7 - 12)
Sep 20, Oct 11, Nov 01, Nov 22
Try-It Tuesdays - Teen Night (ages 13 - 16)
Sep 27, Oct 18, Nov 08, Nov29
Try-It Tuesdays - Girls Night Out (ages 17+)
Oct 04, Oct 25, Nov 15, Dec 06
This program is for all ages and abilities and includes instruction on stand-up riding. Join us Wednesdays from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
Surf’s Up Saturdays
Start your visit off with a lesson at 9:00am followed by unlimited riding from 10am - noon. This program is for all ages and FlowRider skill levels.
Pre-registration for Go With the Flow(Rider) programs is not required.