Swim with Santa - December 9, 2017
Santa and friends return to their favourite pre-holiday vacation spot, Adventure Bay Family Water Park Presented by WFCU Credit Union on Saturday, December 9 for the 4th Annual Swim with Santa sponsored by Blackburn Radio and snapd Windsor. Once again, Santa will be entertaining and posing for pictures with kids in the lobby of Adventure Bay from 10am to 1pm then splashing his way into the water park from 1pm to 2pm.
The celebration of the holiday season at Adventure Bay lasts all day, and the party continues after Santa moves on to his next stop with lots of tropical holiday fun to be enjoyed until the park closes at 8pm.
Swim with Santa Highlights:
- Special admission: $10 all ages (under 3 – you are free)
- Free D.I.Y. photo station with Santa, 10am – 1pm. Bring your camera!
- Swim with Santa, 1pm – 2pm
- Holiday hits in the water park
- Colouring station
- ... and all the fun family attractions you know and love inside Adventure Bay
Academic Year Memberships!
The next round of handy short-term memberships is now available from Adventure Bay Family Water Park Presented by WFCU Credit Union. As with our popular March Break memberships enjoyed earlier this year, water park adventurers who’d like a smaller term than the original one-year variety can now sign up for a Academic Year Membership! Our new short-term Academic Year Membership runs from September 14, 2017 to June 30, 2018 for just $96.00 for customers over 42 inches or $69.00 for customers under 42 inches. (Note: kids under 2 years old are free.)
Learn to Snorkel
- Join our talented instructors on an underwater adventure in the water park. This class is perfect for families going away on holidays, or for anyone looking to master the basics of snorkeling before heading out into open water. The class will include information on how to fit a mask, use fins, as well as the opportunity to try out equipment in various water depths. This is recommended for anyone who has completed Swimmer 2 or equivalent and will involve both shallow and deep water.
River Resistance Circuit
- Harness the power of water and learn to manipulate the liquid gym to improve fitness or add another dimension to your existing exercise routine. This 1-hour long class will feature a variety of resistance training stations using the Lazy River, Activity Pool and Wave Pool in Adventure Bay Family Water Park. Classes will include a warm-up, cardiovascular conditioning, strength and muscle toning, as well as cool down and stretch. This class is a medium to high intensity class and is not recommended for beginner aqua fit participants.
To register for the programs listed above, visit us in person, call 519-974-AQUA(2782), or register online at www.reconnectwindsor.ca
Go with the Flow(Rider)!
There’s something for everyone at Adventure Bay Family Water Park! You’ve asked for it and we’ve expanded our FlowRider program options.
Participants in the programs below must be 48 inches tall and sign a waiver. Participants under 18 years of age must have their parent/guardian review and sign the waiver. All Try-It sessions will offer the opportunity for belly and stand-up riding. The cost is $10.00 per lesson. Please note that the FlowRider is a high thrill attraction.
Stand-Up Monday & Wednesday
This program is for all ages and abilities and includes instruction on stand-up riding. Join us Monday & Wednesdays from 6:00pm-8:30pm.
Surf’s Up Saturday & Sunday
Start your visit off with a lesson at 9:00am followed by unlimited riding from 10am - noon. This program is for all ages and FlowRider skill levels.
Pre-registration for Go With the Flow(Rider) programs is not required.