We are happy to help you plan your visit to the Adventure Bay Family Water Park. If your question is not answered below, contact us directly for information on pricing, amenities, and further assistance planning your visit.
Adventure Bay Family Water Park
401 Pitt Street West
Windsor, Ontario, Canada
P: 519-974-AQUA (2782)
- Adventure Bay Family Water Park is a participatory water park with physically demanding activities where you are in charge of your own ride experience.
- You should assess your physical capabilities and swimming skills before participating.
- Take some time to observe an attraction and read any signage before you decide to ride.
- Adventure Bay Family Water Park is committed to welcoming people with disabilities including those who are accompanied by a support person. If a support person accompanies a visiting person with a disability, staff will ensure that both persons are entitled to enter the premises together and that the person with a disability is not prevented from having access to the support person while on the premises.
- Admission Bay is partnered with Access 2 Entertainment to offer support persons entering the water park free admission with an Access 2 Card. For details on obtaining your card, see below.
Access 2 Entertainment Program Details
Access 2 Entertainment Program
Adventure Bay Family Water Park is a proud partner venue of the Access 2 Entertainment program. Since 2004, the Access 2 Entertainment program offers more opportunities for people with disabilities to participate in recreational activities with an attendant (support person), without added financial burden. The program is also designed to raise awareness and help businesses provide quality customer service to customers with accessibility concerns.
The Access 2 Card
The Access 2 Card provides persons with a disability a personalized card printed with their name and the card’s 5-year expiry date. When going to their attraction of choice, they simply need to present the card along with a piece of ID (not required for cardholders who are minors), and their attendant will receive a free pass. The Access 2 Card is accepted at entertainment venues across Canada. Visit www.access2card.ca to learn more about where the card can be used.
Accessibility Features and Assistive Devices Throughout the Building
Accessible Restrooms/Change Areas
- Private Family/Group restrooms (including showers and changing areas) are located in the Family Change Room.
- The Family Change Room offers a ceiling lift, adult-sized change tables, accessible washroom stalls, bathing and changing areas.
Accessible Pool Area and Attractions
- Most attractions require transfer from wheelchair/transport device into/out of the attraction tube.
- Ramped attraction access is available to the Lazy River and there is zero beach entry into the Wave Pool. All other attractions require at least one step into/out of the attraction.
- All waterslides (with the exception of those within the Splash Zone) require tubes or rafts. Tubes and rafts are to be carried by the guest from the tube pickup area to the attraction entry.
- A pool lift is available in the Activity Pool; weight limit is 400 lbs.
- Flotation aids designed for adults who can support themselves in water but need assistance to walk are available.
- Life jackets are available to assist individuals who have a loss of autonomy and mobility.
Lines and Queuing
- Due to the unique nature of our attractions, we do not offer a 'front of line' pass. All guests must wait in the standard ride queuing.
- Accessible parking spaces are located on the West side of the building and require province-issued placard/license plate. Parking is Pay-and-Display.
- Parking Information page with Map.
We are interested in receiving your feedback on how well we are meeting customer accessibility requirements, and how Adventure Bay Family Water Park provides goods and services to people with accessibility concerns. Please contact us to share your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.