The City of Windsor Recreation and Culture Division welcomes participants of all ages, abilities, religions and cultures to our aquatic facilities.
Safe swimming is important to us. All participants are required to wear swimming attire suitable for a public family aquatic environment and must meet Health and other regulatory requirements.
Please do not swim if you are sick or experiencing gastrointestinal discomfort including diarrhea. Pool fouling incidents, even accidental ones, will cause service disruptions including closure of water park attractions. Join us when you are feeling better.
Appropriate swim attire includes:
- A bathing suit, swim trunks, or "board shorts"
- Attire worn for SCUBA diving or surfing (rash guard/wet suit)
- Short or long sleeved shirts and/or tights and/or shorts made of synthetic material such as "Lycra" or "Spandex"
Swim attire must be clean, must not restrict movement, or create a safety hazard.
Swim attire that is not permitted includes but is not limited to:
- Underwear or lingerie
- Clothing that has been "cut off" including jean shorts
- Jeans or sweat pants
- Attire with exposed metal zippers and/or rivets
- Clothing with offensive language and/or messaging
In order to maintain water quality all participants are required to have control of their bladder and/or bowels. Options include:
- Reusable or disposable swim diapers/pants such as "Gabby's" or "Little Swimmers"
- Plastic pants with tight fitting elastic around the waist and legs